Soldiers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers of Australia

Soldiers of Australia call of duty 4 clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A permamnent server needed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[SoA]Flyzz

[SoA]Flyzz

A permamnent server needed Empty
PostSubject: A permamnent server needed   A permamnent server needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:20 pm

Hey guys i think that we need a server that is online all the time for PC Exclamation And that we should have a password for this server cause it is really hard to get into the server that is hosted on the PC cause it always is full of noobs that aren't in our clan.

Thanks guys would be appreciated.

[SoA]Flyzz

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[SoA]Commando

[SoA]Commando

PostSubject: Re: A permamnent server needed   A permamnent server needed Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:35 am

Yes i agree we do need a perma server because me n my bro host and we have school and other stuff to do so we cant have server up all th time.
And having server drains my net fast so sometimes it wont be up for like a week cause its to laggy Sad and flyzz i love ur picture lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[SoA]Flyzz

[SoA]Flyzz

PostSubject: Re: A permamnent server needed   A permamnent server needed Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:02 pm

yeah cause its annoying not having a server for just use [SoA] players. Thanks i love it aswell.

[SoA]Flyzz lol! lol! bounce bounce bounce lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A permamnent server needed   A permamnent server needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A permamnent server needed
Page 1 of 1