Soldiers of Australia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soldiers of Australia

Soldiers of Australia call of duty 4 clan forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS NOW

Go down 
+2
[SoA]Commando
[SoA]PandA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[SoA]PandA
Admin
Admin
[SoA]PandA

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS NOW   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 5:08 am

Hello, Reaper and Shazberg have been causing problems on the AAT servers such as saying our website. If they do not stop there will be serious action occuring with us and AAT If u see shazberg or Reaper TELL THEM TO STOP! And if they do not and we get banned from AAT We Will Hunt Them DOWN then ban them from the server, website and CLAN!! PERMANATLY!
Back to top Go down
[SoA]Commando

[SoA]Commando

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS NOW   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 7:36 pm

LOL Panda AAT are a bunch of fags who cares about them anyway lol
Back to top Go down
-AAT-BUNDYBEAR

-AAT-BUNDYBEAR

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS NOW   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:39 pm

To all members the SoA... I'd listen to PandA and probably not even take any notice of Commando...

Apart from Commando's comment not being very nice, I thought in the Forum’s Terms of service...

- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

I think it would be in breach of these Forum's Terms of Service and a bit childish...!!!

-AAT-BUNDYBEAR
-AAT-STAFF, MEMBER MANAGER
Back to top Go down
http://www.aatclan.org
-AAT-SCHEM

-AAT-SCHEM

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS NOW   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 pm

[SoA]PandA

Thanks for your mature post in regards to this matter, AAT does not take any rubbish from anyone coming onto our servers or website breaking rules and regs, as you have stated there will be action taken if people are found to be breaking our Code of Conduct.

As you the little Peanut named [SoA]Commando, he best watch his little boyish mouth, because i thing we were well on the way in getting things sorted between both clans and as we dominate the Aussie Market - i suggest you dont wish to be bad mouthing us.

We have shown you people enuff respect to think SoA would show the same back.

Commando if you wish to take this further on a personal level drop me an email and we might be able to get this sorted out face to face as i travel around Australia with work very often. We might be able to catch up for a beer and a few slaps around you chops if you know what i mean.

Panda thanks again and i hope we can all get along just nicely

Kind regards

-AAT-SCHEM
Back to top Go down
[SoA]Tactikz

[SoA]Tactikz

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS NOW   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 10:17 pm

Glad to see that justice will be served to those who are at fault i like playing on the AAT servers not just for the ping but also for the gamers relationships i have got with some of the players.

[SoA]Tactikz affraid
Back to top Go down
Reaper

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: The Reaper   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:26 am

Yer about that... lol it wasnt ment to be a serious thing and all... when i was playin our server with shazza, he came on and told me that aat kicked him for haveing SoA in his name after refuseing to take it out they kicked him, so he was forced to take it out if he wanted to play......

i said to shazza as a joke lets start war on them and this is whats become of it. aat not takeing a joke and havin a bitch about it. Evil or Very Mad
no offense to the aat but it seems to have gone a little further than we intended.

I do apologise for any uneeded disputes that i and shaz have caused.

Sincerly [SoA]Reaper
The king of cod4 lol!

Last edited by Reaper on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-AAT-BUNDYBEAR

-AAT-BUNDYBEAR

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS NOW   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:34 pm

Reaper...

Thank you for your apology. We at AAT don't try to take things too serious, but when it comes to our members, our servers and people that play on them, we can get very protective. We always welcome people on our servers and have no problems with anybody coming in for a game, but, when these people make it uncomfortable, be it swearing or being offensive to fellow players then as Admin, we will take control.

As a member funded clan, we currently run 8 servers, which are all paid for out of our own (members) pockets and as such we treat them as our 'home' and by treating them this way to keep them full and safe for all ages to play in.

Once again thank you for the apology and thanks again to [SoA] for their response to this incident.

-AAT-BUNDYBEAR
-AAT-STAFF, MEMBER MANAGER
Back to top Go down
http://www.aatclan.org
Sponsored content

READ THIS NOW Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS NOW   READ THIS NOW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS NOW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soldiers of Australia :: MUST READ THREADS!!!-